GA Healthcare Training Center offers Nursing Assistant reviews designed for:
- Nursing Assistants new to Georgia who are currently certified in another state
- Nursing Assistants who are currently certified in Georgia but want to gain more confidence
- Applicants who have not successfully passed the Georgia State exam for Nursing Assistants
Our reviews are tailored to support the learning needs of the individual. Under the guidance of our patient and knowledgeable instructors, you will gain the skills and expertise required to successfully pass the state certification exam.
The Nursing Assistant review includes both written and skills exams on topics such as:
- Patient Rights
- Basic Nursing Skills
- Infection Control
- Emergency Procedures
- Caring for the Cognitively Impaired
- Mental Health and Social Service Needs
- Restorative Care
- Communication Skills
- And more . . . –
Have questions? Call us at 706-403-2708 or email us for more details.